Product Manager (m/f/d)
Our goal? We want to ruggedize you!
Since 1982 we have been focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions using the highest technology levels. Our products stand for reliability and robustness and everything we do is rugged, safe and made for mission-critical applications.
Through your personal mentor and individual on-the-job training plan, we will introduce you to our world.
- Understanding the requirements of our international customers and developing concepts for assemblies and computer systems in coordination with them.
- Preparing specifications, cost and risk estimates, project and product presentations and preparing calculations.
- Helping to define the roadmap for our standard products and thereby guiding the technological future of our company.
- Internal and external contact for technical queries or possible technical feasibility of customer-specific inquiries.
- A degree in engineering, computer science, physics or a similar field of study
- Initial experience as a product/project manager, hardware or software developer or as a system architect.
- Chinese language skills and a pronounced intercultural understanding
- Strong communication skills, presentation skills, an analytical and systematic approach as well as a strong customer and competition orientation.
- Fluent English and willingness to travel
We are a global company with headquarters and our own production facilities in Nuremberg, Germany. We develop, qualify and manufacture electronic assemblies and devices for safety-critical applications for harsh environments. As a technological leader in the embedded segment, we successfully meet the challenge of offering our customers innovative solutions with maximum reliability and flexibility.
Please send us your detailed application online, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.