Hardware Development Engineer (m/f/d)
Our goal? We want to ruggedize you!
Since 1982 we have been focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions using the highest technology levels. Our products stand for reliability and robustness and everything we do is rugged, safe and made for mission-critical applications.
Through your personal mentor and individual on-the-job training plan, we will introduce you to our world.
- You will develop systems and assemblies on behalf of customers for various industrial sectors.
- In addition, you will draw up specifications and develop the corresponding circuits.
- You will test assemblies and systems and put them into operation.
- Your activity profile is rounded off by the preparation of the corresponding documentation.
- A degree in engineering, computer science, physics or a similar field of study.
- Several years of professional experience in hardware development for electronic devices.
- Sound knowledge of embedded systems and the relevant development tools.
- A talent for communication and organization, a sense of responsibility, commitment and a high level of goal orientation.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
We are a global company with headquarters and our own production facilities in Nuremberg, Germany. We develop, qualify and manufacture electronic assemblies and devices for safety-critical applications for harsh environments. As a technological leader in the embedded segment, we successfully meet the challenge of offering our customers innovative solutions with maximum reliability and flexibility.
Please send us your detailed application online, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.