Quality Manager (w/m)
Our goal? We want to ruggedize you!
Since 1982 we have been focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions using the highest technology levels. Our products stand for reliability and robustness and everything we do is rugged, safe and made for mission-critical applications.
Through your personal mentor and individual on-the-job training plan, we will introduce you to our world.
- Internal and external complaints processing, including 8-D reporting.
- Quality coordination in production to ensure smooth production processes.
- Creation of FMEAs.
- Report directly to the head of integrated management.
- A degree in engineering, a technical apprenticeship in electronics or electrical engineering, or a comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in quality management in the field of electronics / printed circuit boards / systems.
- A team player with a high degree of commitment, reliability and quality awareness, as well as the ability to quickly understand new concepts.
- SAP experience is preferred.
We are a global company with headquarters and our own production facilities in Nuremberg, Germany. We develop, qualify and manufacture electronic assemblies and devices for safety-critical applications for harsh environments. As a technological leader in the embedded segment, we successfully meet the challenge of offering our customers innovative solutions with maximum reliability and flexibility.
Please send us your detailed application online, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.