Rugged RAID Storage System
Digital video recorder for capturing and storing CCTV images and event data.
- Digital video recorder for capturing and storing CCTV images and event data
- Also used as telemetry unit for train and shore based systems
- Intel Core i7 CPU card with dual Ethernet, dual USB and dual DisplayPort
- CPU card with standard rear I/O: 7 PCIe, 8 USB, 6 SATA, up to 8 Ethernet, DisplayPort/HDMI
- RAID configuration using up to 7 SDD/HDD shuttles connected via SATA on backplane
- PU5 Power supply unit
- Full EN 50155 compliance (railways)
The PU5 is a plug-in power supply unit for 19" systems (e.g. VMEbus, CompactPCI) and is especially designed for computer systems in public transport vehicles, being fully compliant with EN 50155.
The G22 is a 4HP/3U CPCI Serial CPU card with a 3rd generation Intel Core i7 processor, supporting USB, SATA, PCI Express and Gigabit Ethernet rear I/O interfaces.
The G501 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or a solid state drive.