G100 - CompactPCI Serial to CompactPCI Interface Card
3U CompactPCI Serial
The G100 is used in combination with the F100 to connect a CompactPCI Serial system to a CompactPCI system.
Used in combination with F100 as an interface from a CompactPCI Serial system to a CompactPCI system
- One x1 link on 18-pin front connector
- According to PCI Express Cabling Specification Rev. 1.0
- PCI Express buffer
- For decoupling the backplane PCI Express interface from the front interface
- Data rate up to 250 MB/s in each direction (2.5 Gbit/s per lane)
- Compliance with CompactPCI Serial PICMG CPCI-S.0 Specification
- Peripheral slot
- Host connection: One PCI Express x1 link
Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +12V (-10%/+10%), 50 mA typ.
- Dimensions: conforming to CompactPCI Serial specification for 3U boards
- Weight: 116 g
- Temperature range (operation):
- -40..+85°C (qualified components)
- Airflow: min. 1.0 m/s
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to + 3,000 m
- Shock: 15 g, 11 ms
- Bump: 10 g, 16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 1 g, 10..150 Hz
2,585,957 h @ 40°C according to IEC/TR 62380 (RDF 2000)
PCB manufactured with a flammability rating of 94V-0 by UL recognized manufacturers
Conforming to EN 55022 (radio disturbance), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
Also available with conduction cooling in MEN CCA frame
Some of these options may only be available for large volumes.
Please ask our sales staff for more information.