M27 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital Outputs, Low-Side Switching
The M27 is an M-Module with 16 digital low-side switching outputs that connect or disconnect a load to a supply voltage. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- 8..36V; 10µA max. (open)
- 2V max.; 500mA (closed)
- Max. 500mA per channel
- No derating
- Load on supply voltage
- Thermal and short circuit protection
- Via front panel on a shielded 25-pin D-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- Isolation voltage:
- 500V DC between isolated side and digital side
- Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited to 180V using a varistor; AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47nF capacitor
- Supply voltage/power consumption: +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 100mA typ.
- MTBF: 58,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 84g
- Temperature range (operation):
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 digital low-side switching outputs, 0°C to +60°C
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M27, M28 and M81
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M27, M28 and M81