M33 - Mezzanine Card with 8 Analog Outputs, 12 Bits
The M33 is an M-Module with 8 analog current or voltage outputs and 12 bits resolution. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- 8 channels
- 12 bits
- DAC conversion time 10µs
- ±5 LSB gain
- Simultaneous update of all channels possible
- Output current: 5mA max.
- Output linearity: ±1 LSB
- Accuracy: ±0.2%, ±1 LSB differential
- Voltage ranges: 0..10V; -5V..+5V; -10V..+10V
- Voltage output stable up to 1µF capacitive load
- Accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Current range: 0..20mA; 4..20mA
- Max. output voltage 10V
- Load resistance range: 0..500 Ohm
- 0V..+10V mode: switch from 0V to +10V; slew rate (SR) = 4V/µs
- -5V..+5V mode: switch from -5V to +5V; slew rate (SR) = 4V/µs
- -10V..+10V mode: switch from -10V to +10V; slew rate (SR) = 4V/µs
- Via front panel on a shielded 25-pin D-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- Isolation voltage: 500V DC
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 480mA quiescent current, 600mA with 8 channels voltage output, 650mA with 4 channels current output
- External supply voltage +24V: 15.6V..30V
- MTBF: 200,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 80g
- Temperature range (operation):
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
4 analog outputs, 0..+60°C
8 analog outputs, 0..+60°C
8 analog outputs, -40..+85°C screened
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M33
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M33