M37N - Mezzanine Card with 4 Analog Outputs, 16 Bits
The M37N is an M-Module with 4 analog voltage or current outputs and 16 bits resolution. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- 4 channels current or voltage output
- 16 bits
- Conversion time of D/A converter: <10.5µs
- Time between trigger activation and new valid output voltage: <20µs
- Output linearity: ±1LSB
- Simultaneous updating of all channels
- Synchronization with external trigger
- Electrically isolated (500V DC isolation)
- Output current: ±6mA max.
- Accuracy: ±0.1% (for whole temperature range)
- Voltage range: -10V..+10V
- Accuracy: ±0.5% (for whole temperature range)
- Current range: 0..20mA
- Max. load resistance: 600 Ohm (or higher with external power supply)
- Via front panel on a shielded 25-pin D-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- Isolation voltage: 500V DC
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- Through M-Module-carrier with onboard DC/DC converter: +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 270mA typ., 620mA max.
- Optional supply current for current transmitters 100 mA typ.
- MTBF: 1,012,625h @ 40°C according to IEC/TR 62380 (RDF 2000)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 90g
- Temperature range (operation):
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms (according to EN60068-2-27)
- Bump: 10g/16ms (according to EN60068-2-29)
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz (according to EN60068-2-6)
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
4 analog current/voltage outputs, DC/DC converter, -40...+85°C with qualified components