Train Protection System
Safe electronic interlocking system for train protection
- Advanced Train Management System
- Partitioning of vital and non-vital applications in one platform
- Vital 6U CompactPCI system:
- Safe board-level 2oo3 architecture
- 2 of these CPU cards form a computer cluster
- Based on 3 PowerPCs 750 per CPU card in lockstep mode
- On-board redundant DRAM, Flash memory and power supply
- Critical functions in FPGA
- With PMC and M-Module mezzanine cards
- SIL3 and SIL4 certifiable solution with safe operating systems VxWorks, Integrity or PikeOS
- Non-vital 3U CompactPCI hybrid system:
- 2 CompactPCI PlusIO Intel Core 2 Duo CPU cards with dual Ethernet, dual USB and graphics
- CPU card with standard rear I/O: 4 PCIe, 4 USB, 4 SATA, 1 Ethernet
- 2 unmanaged 9-port Ethernet switch cards (CompactPCI 2.0)
- 4 hot-pluggable SSD/HDD shuttle (CompactPCI Serial)
- Full EN 50155 compliance (railways)
The D203 is a 6U M-Module carrier board for universal I/O on the CompactPCI bus.
The P511 is a dual Ethernet USM-based mezzanine PMC supporting an FPGA MAC layer and six additional GPIOS.
The D602 is a 6U, CompactPCI COTS computer, certifiable up to SIL 4 and DAL-A, with triple redundancy for functional safety on a single board to achieve fail-operational, fault-tolerant behavior.
The F301 is an unmanaged 3U Fast Ethernet switch module with a maximum of 8 channels at the front panel (8 RJ45 or 6 D-Sub connectors) and an integrated Fast Ethernet controller.
The F19P versatile 4HP/3U single-board computer is compatible to the CompactPCI PlusIO standard and equipped with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor SP9300.
The G501 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or a solid state drive.