Wireless Service System for Railways
Fanless service system for railways with Intel Core 2 Duo CPU card with dual Ethernet, dual USB and graphics
- Fanless system with service flap, connection rolling stock to operator center
- CompactPCI Intel Core 2 Duo CPU card with dual Ethernet, dual USB and graphics
- CPU card with standard rear I/O: 4 PCIe, 4 USB, 4 SATA, 1 Ethernet
- Customized with 12 TE heat sink and 2 Gigabit Ethernet on M12 connectors
- Dual PCI Express Mini Card carrier with on-board diplexer for wireless functions like WLAN, UMTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA
- Optional GSM-R on separate interface card
- Hot-pluggable CompactPCI Serial SSD/HDD shuttle
- Full EN 50155 compliance (railways)
The F18 is a 3U CompactPCI SBC equipped with the Intel Core 2 Duo T7500.
The F210 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI GSM/GPS/UART interface that needs only one slot on the CompactPCI bus.
The F212 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI carrier board supporting the PCI Express Mini Card standard or the ExpressCard standard for implementing WLAN, UMTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA interfaces.
The G501 is a CompactPCI Serial hard disk drive carrier board designed to carry a 2.5" SATA hard disk drive or a solid state drive.