Control Center Monitoring System
CompactPCI Serial graphics output system controlling up to 28 monitors via DisplayPort
- Graphics output system controlling up to 28 monitors
- CompactPCI Serial Intel Core i7 CPU card with dual Ethernet, dual USB and dual DisplayPort
- CPU card with standard rear I/O: 8 PCIe, 8 USB, 6 SATA, up to 8 Ethernet, DisplayPort/HDMI
- 7 AMD-based multi-display controller cards, controlling up to 4 monitors simultaneously via DisplayPort
- Connected via PCI Express on backplane (2 x8, 5 x1)
The G20 is a 4HP/3U CompactPCI Serial CPU card supporting USB, SATA, PCI Express and Gigabit Ethernet rear I/O interfaces according to the CPCI-S.0 standard.
The G214 is a multi-display controller based on the AMD Radeon E6760 GPU (graphics processing unit), realized as 4HP/3U CompactPCI Serial peripheral board to provide high-end graphics to CompactPCI Serial systems.