B202S - M-Module Carrier Board
3U VMEbusThis product has been discontinued.
The B202S is an M-Module carrier board for universal peripheral input/output applications on the VMEbus.
- Only one slot required on the VMEbus
- A24, A16, D16, D08 (E/O) slave
- D08(O) interrupter
- Two M-Module slots on the board
- M-Module characteristics: D08, D16, A08, INTA, INTC
- Full compatibility with A201S (4 M-Module slots)
- Functional compatibility with B201, B202 (2 M-Module slots) and A201N (4 M-Module slots)
- Supply voltage/power consumption: +5V (+5%, -0%), 320mA typ. (without M-Modules)
- MTBF: 580,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: 110mm x 155mm
- Front panel: aluminum without handles, cut-outs for front connectors of 2 M-Modules
- Weight: 102g (without M-Modules)
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- Conformal coating on request
- M-Module drivers for Windows, VxWorks, Linux, QNX, OS-9 as supported
- Basic board driver included in MDIS system package for the respective operating system
Front-panel cover for M-Module cut-outs at front panels, snap-in, 10 pcs
25 mounting screw sets to fix M-Modules on carrier boards
Driver software for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, RTX and OS-9 is available for the different M-Modules. Please refer to the M-Module/s of your choice for information and download.
A basic board driver for this carrier card is included in the MDIS system package for the respective operating system. You can find an overview of available packages for download under www.men.de/mdis.