F100 - CompactPCI to CompactPCI Serial Interface Card
3U CompactPCIThis product has been discontinued.
The F100 is used in combination with the G100 to connect a CompactPCI Serial system to a CompactPCI system.
Used in combination with G100 as an interface from a CompactPCI Serial system to a CompactPCI system
- One x1 link on 18-pin front connector (optionally from the backplane)
- According to PCI Express Cabling Specification Rev. 1.0
- PCI-Express-to-PCI bridge
- Supports up to 7 PCI slots as a master
- Data rate up to 250 MB/s in each direction (2.5 Gbit/s per lane)
- Compliance with CompactPCI Core Specification PICMG 2.0 R3.0
- System slot
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI-Express-to-PCI bridge
- V(I/O): +3.3 V (+5 V tolerant)
Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5 V (+/-10%), 5 mA typ.
- +3.3 V (+/-10%), 700 mA typ.
- Dimensions: conforming to CompactPCI specification for 3U boards
- Weight: 132 g
- Temperature range (operation):
- Airflow: min. 1.0 m/s
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to + 3,000 m
- Shock: 15 g, 11 ms
- Bump: 10 g, 16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 1 g, 10..150 Hz
1,763,401 h @ 40°C according to IEC/TR 62380 (RDF 2000)
PCB manufactured with a flammability rating of 94V-0 by UL recognized manufacturers
Conforming to EN 55022 (radio disturbance), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
PCI Express link from rear I/O connector J2 (requires special backplane)
66 MHz with support for up to 4 PCI slots
Also available with conduction cooling in MEN CCA frame
Some of these options may only be available for large volumes.
Please ask our sales staff for more information.