F601 - Side Card for Multimedia
3U CompactPCIThis product has been discontinued.
The F601 is a multimedia extension card for 3U Intel based CompactPCI single-board computers. It can be used in combination with the F14 and compatible CPU boards.
- One (4HP) or two (8HP) DVI-D connectors at front panel
- SDVO PanelLink transmitter
- Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels
- 60Hz refresh rate
- Dual monitor support
- One HD (high definition) audio codec at front panel
- Symmetric stereo output (two 350mW mono amplifiers)
- Symmetric mono output (integrated 2W Class D mono amplifier)
- RS232..422 UART (COM1)
- One D-Sub connector at second front panel
- Via SA-Adapter
- Data rates up to 115.2kbit/s
- Only full duplex operation for RS422
- Handshake lines: full support; lines depend on SA-Adapter
Serial ATA (SATA)
- One port for onboard 2.5" hard-disk drive
- Transfer rates up to 150MB/s (depends on hard disk)
- RAID level 0/1 support (depends on CPU board)
- CompactPCI J1 and J2 are assembled for increased mechanical stability and/or for power supply via J1
- CompactPCI J2 can optionally be used to realize several functions via rear I/O. See Options.
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5V (-3%/+5%), 635mA typ. with hard disk, max. value depends on hard disk
- +3.3V (-3%/+5%), 500 mA typ.
- MTBF: 1,069,323h @ 40°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to CompactPCI specification for 3U boards
- Weight: 330g (with hard disk and 12HP front panel)
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C up to -40..+85°C (depending on hard disk; please refer to the hard disk specifications for possible limits)
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 1g/10..150Hz
PCB manufactured with a flammability rating of 94V-0 by UL recognized manufacturers
Tested according to EN 55022 (radio disturbance), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
Driver software can be found in the data sheet of the CPU board that you use.
CompactFlash interface instead of SATA hard disk
- Via AD95 adapter
- 2 DVI, 1 audio, 1 COM
- 2 DVI, 1 audio, 1 PS/2
- PS/2 interface instead of COM (via SA-Adapter on second front panel)
- SA-Adapters to be ordered separately
Interfaces (Rear I/O)
- 1 HD audio link (instead of audio at the front; without audio codec and amplifiers)
- 8 I/O lines controlled by SMBus from the CPU board
- 1 serial TTL interface (full handshake support, instead of UART at the front)
- 1 RS485 interface (differential half-duplex)
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
Some of these options may only be available for large volumes.
Please ask our sales staff for more information.