P16 - Dual 100Base-T Ethernet PC-MIP
PCI Mezzanine CardThis product has been discontinued.
The P16 is an Ethernet PC-MIP mezzanine card with two 10/100Base-T Fast Ethernet channels.
- Two 10/100Base-T interfaces
- Two 82559ER controllers
- Full duplex support
- Media Access Control (MAC) address stored in onboard serial EEPROM
- 32-bit PCI, complying with PCI Local Bus Specification, Rev. 2.1
- Target and initiator
Via front panel on two standard 8-pin RJ45 receptacle connectors
- Isolation voltage: 1kV RMS (0..1000m above sea level)
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +3.3V (3.0V..3.6V), 300mA typ., 450mA max.
- MTBF: 490,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: PC-MIP Type II conforming to PC-MIP Standard
- Weight: 30g
- Temperature range (operation):
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- Conformal coating on request
PCB manufactured with a flammability rating of 94V-0 by UL recognized manufacturers
Tested according to EN 55022 (radio disturbance), IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) and IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
- Drivers from Intel for many operating systems
- Drivers already implemented in VxWorks, Linux, QNX, OS-9
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.