F204 - M-Module Carrier Board
The F204 is a 3U M-Module carrier board for universal I/O on the CompactPCI bus.
- One M-Module slot
- Compliant with M-Module standard
- Characteristics: A08, A24, D08, D16, D32, INTA, TRIGI, TRIGO
- Compliance with CompactPCI Specification 2.0 R2.1
- Only one slot required on the 3U CompactPCI bus
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI-to-M-Module bridge
- Compliant with PCI Specification 2.2
- Target on PCI bus
- V(I/O): +3.3 V (+5 V tolerant)
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5 V (-3%/+5%), 20 mA typ.
- +3.3 V (-3%/+5%), 20 mA typ.
- MTBF: 1 046 000h @ 40°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to CompactPCI specification for 3U boards
- Front panel: aluminum with 1 handle, cut-out for front connector of M-Module
- Weight: 130 g (without M-Modules)
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to + 3 000 m
- Shock: 15 g, 11 ms
- Bump: 10 g, 16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2 g, 10..150 Hz
- Conformal coating on request
- M-Module drivers for Windows, VxWorks, Linux, QNX, OS-9 as supported
- Basic board driver included in MDIS system package for the respective operating system
M-Module carrier board for 1 M-Module, 0..+60°C
M-Module carrier board for 1 M-Module, -40...+85°C screened
Front-panel cover for M-Module cut-outs at front panels, snap-in, 10 pcs
25 mounting screw sets to fix M-Modules on carrier boards
Driver software for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, RTX and OS-9 is available for the different M-Modules. Please refer to the M-Module/s of your choice for information and download.
A basic board driver for this carrier card is included in the MDIS system package for the respective operating system. You can find an overview of available packages for download under www.men.de/mdis.
This ATO system was realized with a CompactPCI based CCA system based on a CompactPCI SBC with onboard FPGA for customer-specific interfaces.