F205 - M-Module Carrier Board
The F205 is a 3U M-Module carrier board for universal I/O on the CompactPCI bus.
- Two M-Module slots
- Compliant with M-Module standard
- Characteristics: A08, A24, D08, D16, D32, INTA, TRIGI, TRIGO
- Compliance with CompactPCI Specification 2.0 R2.1
- Only one slot required on the 3U CompactPCI bus
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI-to-M-Module bridge
- Compliant with PCI Specification 2.2
- Target on PCI bus
- V(I/O): +3.3 V (+5 V tolerant)
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5 V (-3%/+5%), 20 mA typ.
- +3.3 V (-3%/+5%), 20 mA typ.
- MTBF: 1 046 000 h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: 111.7 mm x 160 mm standard
- Front panel: aluminum without handles, cut-outs for front connectors of 2 M-Modules
- Weight: 125 g (without M-Modules)
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to + 3 000 m
- Shock: 15 g, 11 ms
- Bump: 10 g, 16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2 g, 10..150 Hz
- Conformal coating on request
- M-Module drivers for Windows, VxWorks, Linux, QNX, OS-9 as supported
- Basic board driver included in MDIS system package for the respective operating system
M-Module carrier board for 2 M-Modules, 0...+60°C
M-Module carrier board for 2 M-Modules, -40..+85°C screened
M-Module carrier board, 2 slots, A24 access, -40...+85°C with qualified components
Driver software for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, RTX and OS-9 is available for the different M-Modules. Please refer to the M-Module/s of your choice for information and download.
A basic board driver for this carrier card is included in the MDIS system package for the respective operating system. You can find an overview of available packages for download under www.men.de/mdis.
CompactPCI PlusIO power automation system with central server unit with flap