F212 - PCIe Mini Card Carrier for Wireless Functions
The F212 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI carrier board supporting the PCI Express Mini Card standard or the ExpressCard standard for implementing WLAN, UMTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA interfaces.
- For Two PCI Express Mini Cards
- With two SIM card holders (one for each PCI Express Mini Card)
- USB interface
- Please note that MEN does not offer SIM cards or mobile telephony contracts!
- USB 2.0
- 48 MHz
- Compliance with CompactPCI Core Specification PICMG 2.0 R3.0
- Peripheral slot
- 32-bit/33-MHz PCI-to-USB bridge
- V(I/O): +3.3 V (+5 V tolerant)
- +5 V (-3%/+5% depending on plugged card), tbd max. w/o card
- +3.3 V and 1.5 V supply voltage for cards generated onboard
- Dimensions: conforming to CompactPCI specification for 3U boards
- Front panel: 4HP or 8HP with ejector
- Weight: 172 g (without cards)
- Temperature range (operation):
- -40..+85°C (screened, only carrier, depending on configuration)
- Airflow: min. 10 m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: 15 g/11 ms
- Bump: 10 g/16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 1 g/10..150 Hz
- Conformal coating on request
- For two PCI Express Full-Mini or Half-Mini Cards (dual-use sockets)
- With four SIM card holders (two for each PCI Express Mini Card)
- For two ExpressCard/34 modules
- For one ExpressCard/54 module
2 PCI Express Mini Card slots with USB interface, 4 SIM card sockets, 4 SMA connectors, -40..+85°C with qualified components (carrier only)
GLONASS & GPS PCI Express MiniCard, Dead Reckoning, -40 to +85°CDetails
Audio interface for mobile wireless cards, with SIM card holder, -40..+85°C screenedDetails
PX6, Security Smart Card Reader, 2FF Card holder, PCI Express Mini Card connector pass through, -40..+85°CDetails
The wireless service system is based on the F19P CompactPCI PlusIO CPU board with an F212 PCI Express Mini Card carrier providing the UMTS and WLAN functionality and an F210 for GPS and serial I/O.
This CompactPCI PlusIO based system is used for Quality of Service (QoS) testing of mobile networks all over the world.
Modular 19-inch systems like 3U CompactPCI or CompactPCI Serial are ideal for internet applications in trains like infotainment, exchange of train diagnosis data or transfer of surveillance data.