16Z016_IDE - IDE UDMA Controller
FPGA IP Core
The IDE UDMA Controller is an IDE controller implementation supporting ATA/ATAPI-6 standard. IDE controllers are used for data transfer between CPUs and hard disks.
- Logic elements (Altera Cyclone device family): 1500 typ.
- Pin count: 28
- RAM: 4x M4K (Cyclone I and II) or 4x M9K (Cyclone III)
- Wishbone bus interface compliant with Wishbone Specification B.3
- 32-bit data transfer, 33/66MHz bus frequency
- Supported Wishbone bus cycles
- Single read/write (master/slave)
- Burst read/write (master)
- PIO mode 0
- UDMA mode 4 (UDMA66) (16Z016-01 only!)
- UDMA mode 5 (UDMA100)
- ATA/ATAPI-6 standard support