M77N - Mezzanine Card with 4 UARTs
The M77N is an M-Module with 4 high-performance RS232 or RS422/485 ports. It is designed as a replacement for M77 for automation, medical or in-vehicle applications in combination with MEN F12, F18 and A203.
- Four independent full-duplex asynchronous high-performance UART channels
- Four isolated groups, optical isolation
- Software-configurable as RS232/RS422/RS485
- 128-byte FIFO for each transmitter and receiver
- UARTs fully software compatible with industry standard 16C55x type UARTs
- Data rates up to 2 Mbit/s
- Automated in-band flow control using programmable Xon/Xoff characters, in both directions
- 5-, 6-, 7-, 8- and 9-bits data framing
- Independent channel reset by software
- Transmitter and receiver can be disabled
- 4x RS232/RS422/RS485, isolated, D-Sub, 25-pin, receptacle
- 4x RS232/RS422/RS485, isolated, board to board
- 1x A08/D08/INTA/IDENT, board to board
- Supply voltage: +5 V (-3 % / +5 %)
- Power consumption: 4.5 W max.
- Isolation voltage: 500 V AC
- Dimensions: M-Module: (W) 149 mm, (D) 53 mm
- Weight: 78 g
- Cooling: Air cooling, forced convection, airflow 1.0 m/s
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C (EN 50155:2007, class TX, board)
- Storage temperature: -40 °C (EN 60068-2-1:2007, Ab) to +85 °C (EN 60068-2-2:2007, Bb)
- EN 60068-2-30
- EN 50155
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: EN 50155 (12.2.11)
- Vibration: EN 50155 (12.2.11)
- Electrical safety: EN 62368-1 (former EN 60950-1) class II equipment
- Flammability (PCBs): UL 94 V-0
- EN 55022 class B (emission)
- EN 50121-3-2 class B (emission)
- EN 55024 class A (immunity)
- EN 50121-3-2 class A (immunity)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
4 channels RS232/RS485/RS422, optically isolated UART, -40 °C to +85 °C
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for Linux.
This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
Linux TTY driver (MEN) for UART M-Modules, source code
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
VxWorks driver (MEN) for UART M-Modules, source code
MDIS4 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
QNX native driver (MEN) for UART M-Modules