M32 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital Inputs, Low-Side Switching
The M32 is an M-Module with 16 digital low-side switch inputs that connect or disconnect a load to a supply voltage. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- Input load on supply voltage
- FET constant current source inputs
- Input voltage ranges:
- 5 V to 40 V; 2.5 mA to 3.5 mA (high level)
- 5 V to 180 V (M-Module version for extended temperature range)
- 0 V to 1 V; 0 mA to 0.2 mA (low level)
- Switching time for input change: 3 µs typ.
- Debouncing circuit
- Interrupt generation with maskable interrupt
- Via front panel on a shielded 25-pin D-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- Supply voltage
- +5 V (4.85 V to 5.25 V)
- Power consumption
- 50 mA typ.
- Isolation voltage
- 500 V DC between isolated side and digital side
- Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited to 180V using a varistor; AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47nF capacitor
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 67.5 g
- Temperature range (operation)
- 0°C to +60°C, or
- -40°C to +85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: 15 g / 11 ms
- Bump: 10 g / 16 ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2 g / 10 Hz to 150 Hz
- UL 94 V-0
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 binary source inputs, 0..+60°C
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82