M43 - 8 Relay Outputs
The mezzanine card M43 is a relay output M-Module for free potential switching of eight signals.
- 8 outputs as throw-over contacts
- NO (normally open), NC (normally closed) and common contacts
- Maximum switching voltage: 48V
- Maximum switching current: 3A
- Maximum operation current: 1A
- Maximum switching power: 60W
- Relay status can be read out - "read-modify-write" accesses possible
- Low heat development by use of CMOS components
- Via front panel on a shielded 25-pin D-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- Supply voltage/power consumption: +5V (-3%/+5%), 700mA typ. (all relays active)
- MTBF: 1,000,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 98g
- Temperature range (operation):
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M43/M43N
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M43/M43N