M58 - Mezzanine Card with 32-bit TTL I/O Interface
The M58 is an M-Module with 32 TTL I/O lines which is used for fast and trouble-free transmission of binary signals. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- 32-bit TTL I/O
- Output current permanent per pin: max. 25mA
- 4 groups, alternatively input or output
- Active terminators can be activated for each group
- Output low current (VOL max. 0.55V): sink min. 25mA
- Output high current (VOH min. 2.0V): source min. 25mA
- Input high current: max. 100µA
- Input low current: max. -100µA
- Input voltage: min. -0.5V, max. 6V
- Switching times:
- Output low-to-high: tbd.
- Output high-to-low: tbd.
- Input: tbd.
- Via front panel on a shielded 44-pin HD-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- Supply voltage/power consumption: +5V (-3%/+5%), 230mA typ. (idle), 1000mA max.
- MTBF: 1,058,309h @ 40°C according to IEC/TR 62380 (RDF 2000)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 68g
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
32-bit TTL I/O, 0..+60°C
M-Module cable, 2m, with 44-pin half-pitch D-Sub plug/housing to 50-pin D-Sub receptacle/housing, (connecting 1:1)
M-Module cable, 2.5m, with 44-pin HD-Sub plug/housing to pig tail
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M58
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M58