M62N - Mezzanine Card with 16 Analog Outputs, 15/16 Bits
The M62N is an M-Module with 16 analog current outputs (15 bits resolution) or voltage outputs (16 bits resolution). It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- 16 channels
- 16 bits with voltage outputs (bipolar operation)
- 15 bits with voltage outputs (unipolar operation)
- 15 bits with current outputs
- Register write to output settle time with ±1LSB full-scale step max. 13,5µs, typ. <11,5µs
- D/A-converter relative accuracy (INL) ±1LSB
- Temperature drift max. 2 ppm/°C
- Initial error max. 1mV
- Output current: 5mA max.
- Accuracy: ±0.1%, ±1 LSB differential
- Voltage ranges (programmable): 0..10V; -10V..+10V
- Accuracy: ± 0.5%
- Current range : 4..20mA (other ranges possible on request)
- Max. output voltage 12.5V (or higher with external power supply)
- Max. load resistance 500 Ohm (or higher with external power supply)
- 16 voltage outputs
- 16 current outputs
- 8 voltage outputs (on request)
- 8 current outputs (on request)
- Via front panel on a shielded 25-pin D-Sub receptacle connector
- Via carrier board (rear I/O)
- A08, D16, IDENT
- M-Module access time (timing parameter No. 3: /SELECT to /DTACK): 3,3 µs max.
- Isolation voltage:
- 500V DC between isolated side and digital side
- 500V DC isolation voltage between isolated ground and shield. Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited by a protective device (varistor); AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47nF capacitor
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5V (-3%/+5%), typ. 476 mA (voltage version, idle), typ. 488 mA (voltage version, output +10V), typ. 577 mA (current version, idle), typ. 661 mA (current version, 1 x 20mA)
- Optional external supply : 16V..30V (24V typ.), current drawn depending on operating conditions
- MTBF: tbd. @ 40°C according to IEC/TR 62380 (RDF 2000)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 72g (voltage version)
- Temperature range (operation):
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 1g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
- Voltage or current
- Current ranges
- 0..20mA (on request)
16 analog outputs 0..10V, 16 bits resolution, with DC/DC converter, -40 to +85°C with qualified components
16 analog outputs 4..20mA, 15 bits resolution, with DC/DC converter, -40 to +85°C with qualified components
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M62 and M62N
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M62 and M62N