M66 - Mezzanine Card with 32 Digital Inputs/Outputs
The M66 is an M-Module with 32 inputs or 32 outputs or mixed I/O in groups of 4. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- 32 binary signals
- 4 optically isolated units
- 8 channels for each unit
- Individual use of each channel as input or output
- Individual edge-triggered interrupts
- Input/output load on ground
- High-side output switches
- High output current
- Max. 1.9A per channel
- Max. 4A per unit
- Over-current and over-temperature protection
- Output voltage range: 12V..32V
- Output current log. 0: max. 10µA
- Output current log. 1: max. 1.9A
- Switching time for output change: 200µs typ.
- Isolation voltage (optocoupler): 500V DC
- Input voltage min.: 0V
- Input voltage max. external supply voltage (12..32V)
- Voltage level log. 0: 0V..6V or open
- Voltage level log. 1: 12V..32V
- Input current log. 1: 4.4mA @ 24V
- Switching threshold: 9.2V @ 0.78mA typ.
- Switching time for input change: 200µs typ.
- Excess voltage protection: ± 50V
- Isolation voltage:
- 500V DC between isolated side and digital side
- 180V DC between the channels
- Voltage between the connector shield and isolated ground is limited to 180V using a varistor; AC coupling between connector shield and isolated ground through 47nF capacitor
- Supply voltage/power consumption:
- +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 200mA typ.
- +24V (external supply voltage 12..32V), 46mA typ.
- MTBF: 45,000h @ 50°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 110g
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+70°C
- -40..+85°C with an airflow of 1.0 m/s
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% without condensation
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% without condensation
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
- -40..+85°C (with an airflow of 1.0 m/s)
32 digital inputs and/or outputs, 0°C to +60°C
32 digital inputs, 0°C to +60°C
32 digital inputs and/or outputs, -40°C to +85°C screened
M-Module cable, 2m, with 44-pin half-pitch D-Sub plug/housing to 50-pin D-Sub receptacle/housing, (connecting 1:1)
M-Module cable, 2.5m, with 44-pin HD-Sub plug/housing to pig tail
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M66, A302 and D302
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M66, A302 and D302