M82 - Mezzanine Card with 16 Digital 20 kHz Inputs
The M82 is an M-Module with 16 fully isolated digital input channels with latching and comparator capabilities. A current limit for each input guarantees an input voltage range of 0 to 40V. It is designed for industrial automation, medical computers, in-vehicle computers, and embedded computers in transportation.
- FET constant current source inputs
- 5.6mA typ.
- Input voltages and currents:
- 0..40V max.
- 5.5V, ±0.5V (switching voltage 0) @ 3mA min., 3.3mA typ., 4mA max.
- 9.5V, ±0.5V (switching voltage 1) @ 4mA min., 5.6mA typ., 10mA max.
- 15.2V, ±0.5V (switching voltage 2) @ 4mA min., 5.6mA typ., 10mA max.
- Switching Times
- Rise time: 4.2µs typ.
- Fall time: 32µs typ.
- Hysteresis function
- Interrupt generation with maskable interrupt
- Isolation voltage:
- 500V DC between isolated side and digital side
- All channels are optically isolated (100V between the channels)
- Supply voltage/power consumption: +5V (4.85V..5.25V), 220mA typ.
- MTBF: 370,000h @ 40°C (derived from MIL-HDBK-217F)
- Dimensions: conforming to M-Module Standard
- Weight: 72g
- Temperature range (operation):
- 0..+60°C or -40..+85°C
- Airflow: min. 10m³/h
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity range (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity range (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300m to + 3,000m
- Shock: 15g/11ms
- Bump: 10g/16ms
- Vibration (sinusoidal): 2g/10..150Hz
- MEN Driver Interface System (MDIS for Windows, Linux, VxWorks, QNX, OS-9)
- For more information on supported operating system versions and drivers see Software.
16 digital inputs, fully isolated, -40°C to +85°C with qualified components
The MDIS5 system package includes most standard device drivers for Linux available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 / MDIS5 Windows driver (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for VxWorks. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS4/2004 system (and device driver) package (MEN) for QNX, source code. This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
MDIS5 low-level driver sources (MEN) for M31, M32 and M82