DC13 - Rugged 8.4" Panel PC with Front Keys
Railway Display ComputerThis product has been discontinued.
The DC13 is a rugged, fanless and maintenance-free human-machine interface (HMI) for the train driver cabin desk, for example as the operator display for CCTV control, diagnosis and maintenance, or fleet management.
- Intel Atom E620T
- 0.6 GHz processor core frequency
- Intel EG20T Platform Controller Hub (PCH)
- Screen size: 8.4"
- Resolution: 800 x 600 with aspect ratio 4:3
- Luminance: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast: 400:1
- Response time: Ton+Toff average 10 ms (from white to black)
- Viewing angle: 140°(H)/130°(V)
- LED backlight with brightness control
- Monitored and controlled by a board management controller (display is turned off at extreme temperatures)
- 512 MB DDR2 SDRAM system memory
- 800 MHz memory bus frequency
- microSD card slot
- 4 GB mSATA disk
- One USB 2.0 type A interface
- EHCI implementation
- One 10/100Base-T Ethernet channel
- Accessible via M12 connector
- Voltage supervision
- Temperature supervision via sensor
- Backlight control (turns off display at configurable temperatures)
- 12 V backlight control
- Backlight enable, backlight dimming
- Real-time clock with buffer functionality via supercapacitor
- Accessible via SMBus
- PD (powered device)
- Supply class 0
- +48 VDC nom. (37..57 V), less than 13 W typ
- Dimensions: 245 mm x 200 mm x 50 mm
- Weight: approx. 2200 g
- Protected according to IP65
- Temperature range (operation):
- -30..+70°C for the display panel
- -40..+70°C, with up to +85°C for 10 minutes according to class TX (EN 50155) for the computer
- Display is turned off at extreme temperatures
- Convection cooling
- Fanless operation
- Temperature range (storage): -40..+85°C
- Relative humidity (operation): max. 95% non-condensing
- Relative humidity (storage): max. 95% non-condensing
- Altitude: -300 m to +3000 m
- Shock: 50 m/s², 30 ms (EN 61373)
- Vibration (function): 1 m/s², 5 Hz - 150 Hz (EN 61373)
- Vibration (lifetime): 7.9 m/s², 5 Hz - 150 Hz (EN 61373)
- 200 000 h without display @ 40°C according to IEC/TR 62380 (RDF 2000)
- 40 000 h with display @ 40°C according to IEC/TR 62380 (RDF 2000)
- EN 55011 (radio disturbance)
- IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD)
- IEC 61000-4-4 (burst)
- IEC 61000-4-5 (surge)
- Intel Atom Processor E620/T, E640/T, E660/T or E680/T
- For more details please see the overview matrix of supported processor types
- Screen size from 7" to 15"
- Other aspect ratios
- Various resolutions up to 1280 x 768
- The following interfaces are not available externally with the standard DC13 housing. The housing must be changed to allow external access to these interfaces:
- GPS/GLONASS interface
- Second USB 2.0 interface
- RS232 UART interface
- GPI line (General Purpose Input)
- PCI Express Mini Card slot
- For wireless functions like Wi-Fi, WIMAX, GSM/GPRS, UMTS, HSDPA and LTE
- Includes microSIM card slot
- Not available externally with the standard DC13 housing. The housing must be changed to allow external access.
- SA-Adapter slot
- Supports one UART SA-Adapter (SA1, SA2, SA3 or SA22) or one CAN SA-Adapter (SA8)
- Not available with the standard DC13 housing. The housing must be changed.
- According to EN 50155 class S2
- The product concept is very flexible, there are many other configuration possibilities.
- Please contact our sales team if you do not find your required function in the options.
- Some of these options may only be available for large volumes.
MicroSD card, 4 GB, -40°C to +85°C
Linux Graphics Driver (Intel) for MM2 and SC27
Linux driver (MEN) for RX8581/RX-8574 real-time clock for all products with an additional RTC component. Please note that this driver is already included in upstream Linux kernels starting from 3.14!
MDIS5 System (and Device Driver) Package (MEN) for Linux.
This software package includes most standard device drivers available from MEN.
Windows XP Embedded BSP (MEN) for F11S, F14, F15, F17, F18, F19P, F21P, G20, XM1, XM1L, XM2, MM1, MM2, DC1, DC2, DC13, RC1, BC50I, BC50M, BL50W and BL50S
The driver desk in a train is controlled by EN 50155 compliant standard display computers in combination with a customized panel PC version.