Mobile Multimedia Access Unit
Wireless embedded network control system for passenger information and security applications
- Wireless embedded network control system
- Combines passenger information with security applications
- Consisting of 3 separate sub-units with own CPU, I/O, backplane and PSU
- 3 CompactPCI PlusIO Intel Core 2 Duo CPU cards with dual Ethernet, dual USB and graphics
- CPU card with standard rear I/O: 4 PCIe, 4 USB, 4 SATA, 1 Ethernet
- Ethernet card with 4 additional interfaces per sub-unit
- GPS and GSM-R card per sub-unit
- Carrier for 2 PCI Express Mini Cards per sub-unit for UMTS, GSM and HSDPA cards
- PU4 Power supply units
- Full EN 50155 compliance (railways), ISO 7637-2 compliance (E-mark for automotive)
The F210 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI GSM/GPS/UART interface that needs only one slot on the CompactPCI bus.
The F212 is a rugged single Eurocard CompactPCI carrier board supporting the PCI Express Mini Card standard or the ExpressCard standard for implementing WLAN, UMTS, GPS, GSM, HSDPA interfaces.
The F211 is a single Eurocard CompactPCI networking controller with four Fast Ethernet channels.
The F19P versatile 4HP/3U single-board computer is compatible to the CompactPCI PlusIO standard and equipped with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor SP9300.
The PU4 3U 8HP power supply unit is a plug-in device for 19" systems (e.g. VMEbus, CompactPCI) and is especially designed for railway computer systems, being fully compliant with EN 50155.